Helping Paper Industry Make Better Decisions
Why to attend?
- Government officials to talk about the industry policy
- Industry experts to discuss about the structural reform on macro- economy, development trends of the pulp and paper industry, and its’ influence on recovered paper industry
- RISI senior economists to share the outlook on global recovered paper availability and trends
- Networking platform with participants from all different sectors of the recovered paper value chain, ranging from containerboard and corrugated board manufacturers, overseas suppliers, merchants, local collectors, financial institutes, equipment/chemical suppliers, and brand-owners, etc.
Who Should Attend?
- Recovered paper collectors & packers
- Imported recovered paper traders
- Containerboard/Corrugated board producers
- Chemical and machinery suppliers
- Financial or consulting company
2016 Companies in Attendance
2016 RCP Review
The symbol of Chengdu, Tianfu Square, is now home to a symbol of luxury. The JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu brings refined style, culturally inspired cuisine and holistic wellbeing to southwest China’s largest city square. Guest rooms and suites are approachably elegant with warm, modern décor and spacious bathrooms. Dining celebrates local flavors, offering an elevated take on the traditional food found along Chunxi Road, Chengdu’s busiest street. Eight meeting rooms include the 10,398-square-foot Grand Ballroom, featuring its own pre-function foyer, roof garden and space for up to 800 guests. Wellness takes a mind-body approach with a state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor swimming pool and Spa. While the hotel is firmly planted in the present, opportunities to explore the past abound at the nearby Wuhou Temple, Kuan (Wide) and Zhai (Narrow) alleys, Wenshu Yuan Monastery, Jinli Street, Chengdu Museum and Sichuan Provincial Library.